If you are interested in exhibiting, click here for our media pack.
‘Based on the success of the Akabo Media Intralogistex show in 2017, Conveyor Systems Ltd concluded that exhibiting at the Robotics and Automation Show was a great marketing investment.. As with ILX17 the show was well attended with a high level of decision makers. We generated an exceptional number of high quality leads from many well known brands and organisations. For the first installment of the Robotics and Automation show, the standard and execution far surpassed our expectations. As with all Akabo Media expo’s the show was well organised and very well marketed. Thanks again guys and we look forward to booking our place for the 2018 show.’
Jim Farquhar, Sales Director, Conveyor Systems Ltd.
Visitors registered to attend include…
Capitalising on a proven event model, City Transport & Traffic Innovation provides exhibitors with a unique opportunity to interact with a new audience of decision makers already looking to purchase.
Visitors will primarily be from Rail, Bus and Taxi Transport Networks, Central, Regional & Local Government Officials, Traffic Management Professionals,Planners, Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Researchers, Project Managers, Network Operators, Telematics Specialists, Environment Managers, Land Owners, Emergency Services, Consultants, Freight planners.
The exhibition is supported by a robust marketing campaign:
– Extensive and regular email campaigns to our end-user databases – twice weekly emails to our 60,000+ database
– Show preview in Logistics Manager magazine – sent to 10,357 postal address and 60,000+ online subscribers
– Advertising and inserts in Logistics Manager magazine
– Advertising and editorial in industry magazines
– Show previews in media partner publications
– Email campaigns to media partner databases
– Telemarketing and SMS engagement campaigns
– Regular PR to cross sector publications
Exhibitors are also offered complimentary marketing tools so they can maximise their attendance at the show and drive visitors to their stand:
– Printed invites with exhibitor logos
– HTML e-mail invites
– Web banner and e-mail signature
– Show guide entry
If you are planning for 2018 and value face-to-face contact with clients, CiTTI should be in your plan.
IMPORTANT: this event is strictly for end-users looking for solutions. If you are a solutions provideryou can get involved via exhibition stand space – please contact Neill Wightman via email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7953 3807.