The Transport Systems Catapult is the UK’s technology and innovation centre for Intelligent Mobility – using new and emerging technologies to enable smarter and more efficient transportation of people and goods.
The TSC is here to catapult new and innovative transport ideas from conception to commercialisation. We are creating an environment that will make the UK a world leader in transport systems innovation by acting as a catalyst, bridging the gap between academia and industry, encouraging collaboration and leading cutting edge transport projects and initiatives.
We have extensive expertise in areas including data, customer experience, autonomous and connected transport systems, new business models, modelling and visualisation and smart infrastructure; and we work across all modes of transport. If you would like to discuss your business or project with us, or learn about some of the ground-breaking activities we are undertaking visit ts.catapult.org.uk.Visit Website
IOC seeks to encourage knowledge sharing and development of individuals own competence in the application of courier skills. It is the individuals with the appropriate knowledge, energy and skills that make the difference and can effect the provision of, delivery of and the standard of skills the industry shows to its clients. Individuals effect the change within an organisation.
IOC membership sends a clear message to employers, clients, and other stakeholders that you as a recognised member have committed to industry standards and quality of skills to benefit the service you provide. Alongside the IOC a recognised member sends a powerful message of delivery excellence.
The 21st century brings with it the ideals of:
- new standards of quality
- service delivery
- responsible ownership
These three roads are the way in which individuals will succeed to meet the needs of employer’s and clients equally.Visit Website
Brought to you by:
The City Transport and Traffic Innovation brand captures and unites all these topics, keeping you updated with the latest news on city transport and traffic innovations. The magazine will provide readers with insights into concepts, technology and solutions. Two conference, held in the UK and Europe, bring together professionals from all over the world, presenting case studies that cover traffic management, safety, parking and the future of mobility.The launch of a UK exhibition will also give an opportunity to solution providers to showcase their latest technologies that will shape our future.Visit Website
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,458 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2016)
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading exhibitions for the UK, IntraLogisteX, Robotics & Automation and CiTTi Exhibition
- Thought leading conferences: Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and Road User Charging Conferences in Europe attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Multiple touch points with your customers, one company to deal with: www.akabomedia.co.uk
Call +44 (0)20 7953 3007 to find out moreVisit Website