Brought to you by:
The City Transport and Traffic Innovation brand captures and unites all these topics, keeping you updated with the latest news on city transport and traffic innovations. The magazine will provide readers with insights into concepts, technology and solutions. Two conference, held in the UK and Europe, bring together professionals from all over the world, presenting case studies that cover traffic management, safety, parking and the future of mobility.The launch of a UK exhibition will also give an opportunity to solution providers to showcase their latest technologies that will shape our future.Visit Website
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,458 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2016)
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading exhibitions for the UK, IntraLogisteX, Robotics & Automation and CiTTi Exhibition
- Thought leading conferences: Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and Road User Charging Conferences in Europe attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Multiple touch points with your customers, one company to deal with: www.akabomedia.co.uk
Call +44 (0)20 7953 3007 to find out moreVisit Website
No posts found
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.