Visitors registered to attend include…
Capitalising on a proven event model, City Transport & Traffic Innovation provides exhibitors with a unique opportunity to interact with a new audience of decision makers already looking to purchase.
Visitors will primarily be from Rail, Bus and Taxi Transport Networks, Central, Regional & Local Government Officials, Traffic Management Professionals,Planners, Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Researchers, Project Managers, Network Operators, Telematics Specialists, Environment Managers, Land Owners, Emergency Services, Consultants, Freight planners.
The exhibition is supported by a robust marketing campaign:
– Extensive and regular email campaigns to our end-user databases – twice weekly emails to our 60,000+ database
– Show preview in Logistics Manager magazine – sent to 10,357 postal address and 60,000+ online subscribers
– Advertising and inserts in Logistics Manager magazine
– Advertising and editorial in industry magazines
– Show previews in media partner publications
– Email campaigns to media partner databases
– Telemarketing and SMS engagement campaigns
– Regular PR to cross sector publications
Exhibitors are also offered complimentary marketing tools so they can maximise their attendance at the show and drive visitors to their stand:
– Printed invites with exhibitor logos
– HTML e-mail invites
– Web banner and e-mail signature
– Show guide entry
If you are planning for 2019 and value face-to-face contact with clients, CiTTI should be in your plan.
IMPORTANT: this event is strictly for end-users looking for solutions. If you are a solutions provideryou can get involved via exhibition stand space – please contact Neill Wightman via firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7953 3807.