Get your free pass now to discover the latest in City Transport and Traffic innovation
CiTTi (City Transport and Traffic Innovation) Exhibition www.cittiexhibition.co.uk is taking place 18th – 19th June 2019 at Arena MK, Milton Keynes and passes are completely free for end-users. This brand new event promises to be the perfect opportunity for visitors to immerse themselves in the latest technology transforming cities in 2019.
The event will have cutting-edge suppliers of the latest innovations including Multi-modal transport solutions, MAAS, bike sharing, car sharing, integrated fare management, real time traffic management, smart parking, autonomous vehicles, EV charging, congestion charging, cycling infrastructure, real time traveller information, smart Infrastructure and a lot more
Registration is completely free at www.cittiexhibition.co.uk and the event boasts two comprehensive Conference theatres covering topics including the following:
- Smarter travel in a smarter world
- The Grid – Enabler to Zero Carbon Transport
- Modelling MaaS for a rapid integration of flexible mobility services with mass transit: the collaborative approach in MODLE and Merge Greenwich projects
- What does the future of urban mobility look like?
- Leading the transition to electric transportation: Amsterdam’s EV infrastructure
- Improving the environment without destroying mobility and business investment – why current policies are failingShifting to zero emission in the city
- Smart Mobility for Smart Cities: Integrating Mobility Services with Public Transport
- The path to safer roads starts from accurate data: Learn about multi-modal traffic data collection
And much, much more – the full agenda is available at www.cittiexhibition.co.uk
The event will also be a great opportunity for visitors to network with their peers, share ideas and discover how others are overcoming issues in their cities. Here are some of the organisations who have already registered:
Brake – The Road Safety Charity, Buckinghamshire County Council, City of London Corporation, City of Westminster, coventry city council, Croydon Council, East West Rail Alliance, Greater Cambridge Partnership, Heathrow Airport, Hertfordshire County Council, Highways England,London Borough of Camden, London Borough of Havering, Luton Borough Council, Milton Keynes Council, Network Rail, Oxfordshire County Council, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Swindon Borough Council, Transport for London,Warwickshire County Council, West Midlands Combined Authority
Make sure you join them at this platform for transport and traffic innovation by registering free now at www.cittiexhibition.co.uk
The exhibition is brought to you by the publishers of CiTTi magazine in association with ITS, Cities Today magazine and Logistics Manager magazine.